I finally finished writing out my potential scene replacements! I’m so happy. I got very busy working on other projects and thought it would be a long while before I completed them.
Today’s plan is to take a bit of time to read over what I’ve written, maybe get a second opinion from my sister if she’s not too busy (she’s an artist, she’s always busy) and then send it off to my editor for her thoughts.
Currently I think that this scene fits within the narrative but I am worried about it’s length. The scene its replacing was 2 pages shorter. I also struggled with making it a scene that didn’t have any loose ends that would need tying up later.
The more I edit, the more excited I am to have others read this book. It’s my first time publishing anything…and I’ll be honest I’m a bit nervous. I’ve spent years working on this book and my hope is to have others love it as much as I do.